This gallery contains 40 photos.
This Year’s 2011-2012 Season ended with our Women’s Epee Team placing Second in the Conference! Congratulations!
If you ordered a Club Jacket, be sure to bring money during practices to pay for them. Additionally, a new club order will be placed so if you would like to order equipment, please contact me ASAP
Fencing Resumes at the 5C’s!!! See you all on Saturday!!
1) If you are thinking of joining the PE class OR the club, you MUST register for one section of PE 222 or else you will be evicted from participating with us. No exceptions.
2) If you took a pair of socks from me for competition, please bring $10 for me this Saturday. It would be nice so that I don’t have to shell out $220 for so many socks out of my own pocket…
3) Juan, our amazing Spanish Sabeurist needs everyone to fill out this survey for our Team Reservation at the Pomona Lodges. $75 for one night http://www.doodle.com/2t6hr2kdksrwuvfa
4) Practice on this Thursday with Coach Valderrama is confirmed the following people attending: Cody Chang, Corry McD, Louis Gallardo, Blake Shaw, Michael Gray. Please email me if you can participate. 3pm to 5 pm is the time range.
5) Please email me to confirm that you can help us tape down the gym on Friday at 3 pm. We need atleast 10 people.
6) Practice will be starting at 3 pm on Saturday. Afterparty at Juan’s Apartment at 8:30. Participation is mandatory.
1. Congrats to the Team! Santa Barbara was by far our fastest tournament and one with the best results!
2. You MUST register for PE 222 – Fencing Club if you are to have any interaction with the club or fencing in general, now or in the future. Registration is our official roster for attendance and heavily affects our funding for the next year at budget hearings. REGISTER NOW!!!
3. Practice tomorrow from 3 PM to 5 PM at the LAC with Coach Valderrama and the High Schoolers.
4. Practice this Saturday is cancelled in observance of Thanksgiving break.
We are meeting in front of the LAC gym at 6:45 and will leave promptly at 7 AM. The drive is about 3 hours long. Expect to return to Claremont at around 7:30 pm and remember to bring work.
We will be bringing ONE CMS Van so be sure to pack everything BEFORE Friday. That way we can make arrangements to move it back.
Competing 12 Fencers are below:
Women’s Epee (3)
Men’s Foil (3)
Men’s Epee (3)
Men’s Sabre (3)
If you do not see your name above then that means I do not have knowledge that you are competing. Please email me immediately if you plan on competing.